Interested in volunteering at Jackson? We would love to have you!
It can all be done online for free (unless you have not lived 10 consecutive years in PA) and will take no more than 90 minutes including the training session. If you do not have a social security number, you can still volunteer but would need to attend an in-person session. Please let us know if you do not have access to a computer or the internet and we can accommodate you. Below are the necessary forms that must be submitted before you can begin volunteering:
- Child abuse clearance instructions and link
- Criminal history clearance instructions and link
- Volunteer Affirmation Form (have lived 10 consecutive years in PA) or FBI fingerprinting form
- Volunteer Orientation online
- Volunteer Code of Conduct form
Assemble these documents and hand them to the Main office (Ms. Shipley or Ms. Serrano) and you are ready to volunteer. Please note, once you have the paperwork presented you can start volunteering even if you have not completed the Orientation training (#4 above). You would have 45 days to complete that piece.